Visit the links for complete information.
- Structure complex, ambiguous and potentially charged business issues for Google's executive team.
- Gather, structure and analyze information, to derive compelling insights.
- Develop compelling and insightful recommendations, and communicate these effectively with the various stakeholders.
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams, influence decision making within senior-level audiences in cross-functional teams, and lead or oversee implementation.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent. MBA preferred.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated critical thinking experience in a consulting, management or corporate strategy role, in a team leadership position.
- Experience in the software, Internet, and/or media industries strongly preferred, especially the sales & partnerships functions.
- Consulting experience a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment; professional distinction in thought leadership and innovation.
- Good understanding of Media sales, ideally on both buy and sell side.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.