Monday, June 2, 2008
Administrative Jobs at Google Mountain View
• Administrative Assistant - Mountain View
• Enterprise Sales Operations Coordinator - Mountain View
• Executive Assistant - Mountain View
• Sales Product Operations Coordinator (Temporary) - Mountain View
Sunday, April 27, 2008
We have many DEVELOPMENT JOBS and INTERNSHIPS available at our headquarters in California and locations worldwide. You'll work with the latest technology and always with industry standards such as Java, XML and SQL, just to name a few. And of course we offer excellent compensation and superb benefits. Apply today. All replies will be read and matched to the most appropriate discipline. The following are just some of our current areas and projects of emphasis:
TECHNOLOGIES User Interface and Design; Oracle™s Internet DB; Data Mining; Jdeveloper; Compilers TimesTen In-memory DB; Geospatial System Management Products; Applications Server; Middleware Products; Virtual Operating System; SleepyCat Security & Identity Management; Network Technology; XML DB; GRID Technology; Analytic Tools; Java Products; Multimedia Semantic Web; InnoDB (MySQL Storage Engine) ORACLE™S E_BUSINESS SUITE BUSINESS APPLICATIONS; CRM Customer Relationship Management; Treasury and Risk Management; Manufacturing Process and Discrete Inventory; Financial Management; Human Resource Management; Asset Management; Supply Chain Management; Procurement; Business Intelligence; Life Sciences; Healthcare; Retail; Real Estate Management; Higher Education.
To learn more about working at Oracle, click here: http://www.oracle.com/college For immediate consideration, please send correspondence and resumes to: Larry Lynn at email@example.com
tag: Oracle Jobs,
Thursday, April 17, 2008
You will specialize in building responsive and elegant web UIs with AJAX and similar technologies. Some examples of Gmail UI engineering projects: Gmail chat, the Gmail iPhone interface, conversation view (a.k.a. threaded emails), custom "From" addresses, high precision user-perceived performance analysis &optimization, complete AJAX architecture redesigns to make the codebase modular and highly extensible -- basically, all the parts of Gmail that you see when you sign in.
- Significant development experience in C/C++ or Java
- Experience with server-side web frameworks such as JSP or ASP.Net
- User Interface design knowledge a plus
- Experience with UI frameworks such as XUL, Flex, and XAML a plus
This position is available in Mountain View or Zurich. If you are interested in working from another Google office, you may still apply below. You'll interview with a wide range of Google engineers, not just Gmail engineers, and be eligible for a position on any team at Google.To apply, submit your resume and info:
Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies for which the company has become world-renowned. Projects include working on advanced information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability and storage solutions, and large-scale applications that enrich the user experience.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent (Ph.D. a plus).
- Several years of software development experience.
- Extensive experience programming in C++.
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and network programming.
- Experience developing/designing large software systems.
- Experience programming in Python a plus.
This position is available in any one of the Gmail offices -- Mountain View, Seattle or Zurich. If you are interested in working from another Google office, you may still apply below. You'll interview with a wide range of Google engineers, not just Gmail engineers, and be eligible for a position on any team at Google.To apply, submit your resume and info:
tag: Google Jobs, Gmail Jobs, Google software engineer, gmail software engineer
The Gmail team relies on experiential data to drive improvements to user experience as well as engineering architecture decisions. As an Analytics Engineer you will have the opportunity to analyze very large data sets in order to answer questions like: How Gmail can redesign the user interface to be more efficient and useful to Gmail's tens of millions of users? How Gmail can re-architect the system to improve performance by 2x? and, How will the launch of a new feature impact cpu, memory and storage capacity? We're looking for world-class people who really have a passion for data analysis.
Candidates should have experience with statistical analysis, and sufficient engineering experience to code analysis scripts.
- Utilize sophisticated tools and techniques to analyze large volumes of data and understand the operation, performance and use of Gmail.
- Analyze data and synthesize conclusions into recommendations for product and engineering improvements, and further study.
- Work with product management and user experience teams to understand business dynamics, product usage, and uncover potential improvements to the user interface.
- Work with systems engineering team to discover inefficiencies and potential architectural improvements.
- Contribute to the body of knowledge by proactively identifying areas for further investigation as well as innovating the methods with which to analyze/understand them.
- BA/BS or MA/MS in a technical or quantitative field.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Experience with statistical data analysis (i.e. linear models, multivariate analysis, stochastic models, sampling methods) in academic coursework and/or industry.
- Knowledge of SQL and data base structures.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux environments.
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language, e.g. Perl, Python.
- Knowledge of Internet/web technologies, such as web browsers, http, and html.
- Strong written and oral communications.
This position is in our Mountain View, California headquarters.
To apply, submit your resume and info (Google Link).
tag: Gmail Jobs, Analytics Engineer
You'll work on intense 3-6 week projects to rapidly prototype the most important new Gmail features. Gmail is building a lot of new features all the time, and some of them have big UI impact and involve potentially complex user interactions. Gmail want to nail the design and interactions in a simple prototype before we crank out the production code. That's where you come in.
Gmail is looking for individuals who are a one-stop shop of coding abilities, design sense, and practical product judgment. Strong technical abilities and design experience are a must.
Must demonstrate strong technical abilities and experience, including software development skills across a range of technologies:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field (MS or Ph.D is a plus).
- Perl, PHP/SQL, Java.
Must demonstrate design skills and experience, including:
- Solid academic background in human-computer interaction or related work.
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces.
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
Must demonstrate strong product management and independent project abilities:
- Experience on significant independent software projects (e.g. an independent academic or research project, a web product that you personally developed, etc.)
- Product management or product design experience.
- Familiarity with business issues, or the ability to quickly learn.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
This position is in our Mountain View, California headquarters.
To apply, submit your resume and info (This is a Google link). Please include 3 web links to past work, independent projects, or other pages that tell us more about you.tag: Gmail Jobs, Rapid Prototyper, one-stop shop of coding abilities,
Current openings are;
- Rapid Prototyper
- Analytics Engineer
- Software Engineer
- User Interface Software Engineer
tag: Gmail Jobs, Google Jobs, Geemodo
(Jump) Start Your Career At Google Mailroom
and I am happy to see a lot of people were interested. So I have this space to note down any jobs I see.
tag: Google, Google Jobs, Gmail Jobs